- Ilevia is the public transport operator for the Lille Métropole, the metropolitan area surrounding the city of Lille in northern France. It operates a mixed system, comprising buses, trams and a driverless light metro system.
Public transportation at Lille : https://www.ilevia.fr/fr/
- Bicycles V’Lille : https://www.ilevia.fr/fr/
- Taxi : https://www.enjoytransport.fr/ ou email@example.com
- Car rentals : https://www.rentalcars.com/en/city/fr/lille/
Our Associations :
Les Facultés de l'Université Catholique de Lille strongly encourage their students to be active members of student clubs and societies throughout the year, so as to get to know other enthusiastic student volunteers.
Find out all the ways you can get involved by visiting the student life pages available on each Faculty website.
Make the most of your student life with more than 100 student clubs and societies.
The "Fédé" (Student Federation of the Catho) represents and promotes all the different clubs and societies : http://fede-lille.com
Activities organized by the University and dedicated to all the students :
- Campus créatif : discover all the activities (photography, theatre, conferences, exhibition, audio recording studio, etc…) https://campuscreatif-univ-catholille.fr/
- HangArt créatif : renovate vacant buildings into places dedicated specifically to artistic creation / artwork. A new building designed and outfitted who students, researchers, academics, entrepreneurs, artists, could meet and inspire from each other and exchange knowledge: https://campuscreatif-univ-catholille.fr/
Right in the heart of the Campus, at 48 bd Vauban, a gym and fitness room is available to all.
Classes in abs and buttocks toning, body-sculpting, step, jazz, Zumba, etc. are all available !
The sports centres :
- Vauban sports centre (48 bd Vauban) : gym equipped with cardio training equipment/ fitness classes, weight training, etc. Monday to Friday, 7.30 a.m. to 9.30 p.m., and Saturday, 7.30 a.m. to noon
- Salle Norbert Segard (10 rue Colson) : open to sports clubs and schools for team sports.
- St Martin d’Ennetières-en-Weppes Sports Complex located just outside Lille : covering more than 7 hectares, it has facilities for a huge range of indoor and outdoor sports : football, table tennis, handball, fitness, weight training, boules, rugby, etc. Available to sports clubs from Monday to Friday from 6.30 to 10.30 p.m. Student sports committees may book the complex at the weekend.
ALL – AEU 47 bd Vauban – (+33) 3 20 15 97 70 – https://www.all-lacatho.fr/en/content/101-sport
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Alldelacatho/
Les Facultés de l'Université Catholique de Lille pay particular attention to welcoming disabled people and students : accessibility, support, specialised study equipment (braille photocopier), modified conditions for examinations, etc.
A Welcome Mission for the Disabled has been set up to assist disabled students or those requiring special assistance.
Do not hesitate to contact us: (+33) 3 20 13 40 00 – firstname.lastname@example.org
The store combines a supermarket at low prices for students in need and a place to meet others who defend the principles of sharing, mutual aid and solidarity.
L’AGORAÉ is a solidarity supermarket right at the heart of our campus! It has been helping students to cope with everyday living since 2012. It offers students food and hygiene products at 80-90% below high street prices.
It is also a student meeting place, where you can get to know other students from Monday to Thursday, 11.00 a.m. to 4 p.m. A wide range of events are organised to develop student life : cookery workshops, sale of organic food baskets, solidarity events, etc.
Where : 70 boulevard Vauban, Lille When : 2 PM to 5 PM
Warning : Click and collect mandatory
The Chapel located at 2 rue Norbert Segard, provides you with an environment for getting to know other students, for discussion and for reflection.
Spend a quiet moment in the St-Albert-Le-Grand Chapel, located at 48 bd Vauban, which is open all day.
And why not try :
- The friendly get-together every lunchtime. Bring your packed lunch or just have a coffee…
- The “Ch’ti” meal every Thursday lunchtime at 12.30 : simple but fun !
- Every Wednesday at the chaplaincy
7.30 p.m. : Talk
8.00 p.m. : Mass in the St-Albert-Le-Grand Chapel
9.00 p.m. : Meal
For more information, check out the Facebook page !