OPEN UP TO THE WORLD : Internationalization in the heart of the Faculties !
Being curious, opening up to other cultures and having an understanding of international issues are necessary if you want to work and accompany changes in tomorrow’s international context.
With more than 400 international partners, The Faculties offers you the opportunity of an international experience thanks to our students from all around the world.
Exchange programs make you more employable, more globally aware, help you make global connections and network.
Courses for study abroad students are offered in a large range of disciplines and you will experience a personalised approach to learning. The Faculties also welcomes over 20 international professors each year recognised for their expertise around the world for their innovative teaching methods, practices and research.
Since 1875, The Faculties of the Université Catholique de Lille have accompanied many generations of students through educational programs that have evolved alongside the social, political, and economic conditions at regional, national, and international levels.
In addition to their main objectives as an institution of Higher Education & Research, The Faculties of the Université Catholique de Lille have articulated various important missions :
- train and guide the students throughout their academic path (SAIO – Information and Orientation service)
- advise students with regard to their professional choices (Career Center)
- emphasize the human values by involving students in social action
- Encourage cultural diversity on a sustainable campus where everyone can find a place
- promote the acquisition of knowledge and competences to create and innovate
- support International mobility and welcome international students (Erasmus program, bilateral agreements, International Relations office, etc.)
- foster a rich student life with numerous interest groups and associations (culture, sport, solidarity, alumni network…)
- Facilitate daily student life by offering many services on campus: housing, sports & leisure, catering, etc.
- Offer individually adapted services: social and medical services, scholarships and funding programs
International student desk
Every year, The faculties of the university catholique de Lille and The International Student Desk (ISD) welcome hundred of international students every years and help incoming exchange students acclimate to their new surroundings during the beginning of their program.
Arrival in a foreign country and getting used to a new environment can be very challenging. The ISD offers exchange students a series of services (housing, administrative support, health, cuklture ) and activities ( welcome session, associations meeting, conference, etc.) and supports them throughout their stay.