Accessible to Université Catholique de Lille students (with a student card), professors and administrative staff (with an identity document and photo).
With your card, you may :
· Borrow and consult documents (around 400 000 books, periodicals, end-of-study dissertations, CDs, DVDs, etc.)
· Work in an area dedicated to study.
LIBRARY ON LINE (LOL)
All students have access to a digital network library at the following address: (“Useful links” section: link to the library on line website http://lol.univ-catholille.fr)
You may use it to :
· Conduct online documentary searches via the joint university catalogue.
· Consult and download press articles.
· Consult electronic resources.
· Consult dissertations, theses, studies and reports.
· Find the list and conditions for consultation and loans for every Université Catholique de Lille library.
60 rue du Port
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. – 7.30 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Facebook: Bibliothèque de l’UCL
Six different dining centers are available to students and are open from Monday to Friday from 11 am to 3 pm. In the evening, one restaurant is open from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm from Monday to Thursday.
(+33) 3 20 15 97 76
MULTIFUNCTIONAL UNIVERSITY HEALTH CENTRE
(CENTRE POLYVALENT DE SANTÉ UNIVERSITAIRE - CPSU)
This centre contains two hubs for health and social services. Both are open to students of the Faculties of the Université Catholique de Lille. The centre is open from Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., and on Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. It is closed during the university holidays.
· Health check-ups, including a mandatory check-up in the first year,
· Healthy living advice (assistance with giving up tobacco, diabetes, etc.),
· Prevention campaigns (AIDS screening, anti-smoking campaign, etc.)
· Doctor’s visits, no appointment necessary
· Gynaecologist’s appointments
· Psychologist’s appointments (personal appointments, emotional support, psychotherapy, self-esteem groups, stress-management groups, etc.)
A social assistant from the social services department is available on appointment to listen to your concerns, support and advise you. She will give you completely confidential information and advice about different procedures (grants, accommodation, financial assistance or any other question) if your circumstances change or you have personal or family problems.
CPSU Maison de l’étudiant – 67 bd Vauban - 03 28 04 02 40
Social Assistant: Lucie DEBERDT – (+33) 3 28 04 02 47 – email@example.com