First you must set up an account on the portal Etudes en France.
Step 1 – create an account (“personal information” section): give the number of an identity document and your personal details. Upload a photograph and a scan of your identity document.
Step 2 – complete your CV: describe your education and/or professional experience. Detail your career plan and motivations. Upload any supporting documents.
Step 3 – select the study programmes that interest you in the menu “applications”
Check carefully any requirements mentioned in the descriptions of the programmes. Also, check that the programme corresponds to your project.
You may then send your application by clicking on “submit file.” Make sure the information you send is accurate, because you will not be able to change it later on.
Campus France will check your file and invite you to an interview if necessary.
NB: log onto the portal regularly to check for our answer. You will have to undertake other procedures at the same time for the admissions phase (Steps 2-8) and if you are accepted for the registration phase (Steps 9-12).
The first step consists in logging onto the PARCOURSUP website.
Before beginning your application, you must be in possession of:
- An electronic address that will remain valid until September
- Your INE/BEA number (10 figures + 1 letter). You will find it on the results sheet for the early papers of the Baccalaureate. NB: Students from the European Union, the European Economic Space or the Swiss Confederation, should enter their date of birth and tick "vous n'avez pas de n° INE.” You will be asked to provide various information, after which you will be allocated a PARCOURSUP file no. and a confidential code. NB: they will only appear once. Look after them carefully, they are required for logging on.
- Your Baccalaureate registration number, known as the "n° OCEAN," if you are an independent candidate for the Baccalaureate in France.
- Your results sheet for the early papers of the Baccalaureate or the results of the Baccalaureate itself.
- The most recent income tax notification of your parent(s) or guardian(s), if you wish to carry out a grant allocation simulation. The faculties take into account your income and the allocation of any grants when calculating your tuition fees.
Your login information is your INE/BEA number and your date of birth. Complete and check your administrative file before making any applications. The admissions procedure on PARCOURSUP follows a very precise timetable! Please follow it carefully to avoid your application being cancelled... PARCOURSUP is a procedure for admissions, not registration. Therefore, it does not exempt candidates from registering on the Faculty Espace admission, once their application has been accepted (STEP 8).
You can formulate 10 wishes max, and 20 sub-wishes, without classifying them.
For each of them, you have to precise and motivate our choice, which is very important in the examination of your application.
WHERE WILL YOU FIND US ON PARCOURSUP?
Applying for a bachelor degree course?
- Type of programme: Select "Licences"
- Type of Establishment: Select "Privé - Enseignement supérieur"
- Education Authority (“Académie”): Select "Lille" (or "Versailles" for the Faculty of Law in Paris)
Applying for a “Prep class”?
- Type of programme: Select "Cycle Universitaire Préparatoire aux Grandes Ecoles"
- Education Authority (“Académie”): Select "Lille"
Applying for an introductory year?
- Type of programme: Select "Formations préparatoires à l'enseignement supérieur"
- Type of formation: Select "Année Préparatoire"
- Education Authority (“Académie”): Select "Lille"
- On PARCOURSUP enter the requested items and drop all the documents needed,
- When your file is complete, you have to confirm each wish.
PARCOURSUP runs on Paris time.
After 3 April, your list becomes DEFINITIVE and CAN NO LONGER BE MODIFIED.
- You receive an answer to your wishes as and when,
- You can chat with the faculties in order to validate your choice,
- If you receive 2 positive answers, you must choose between the 2 without giving up the pending wishes.
If Parcoursup don't give you an answer, the Rectorat offers personalized support.
From 17th TO 24th JUNE :
- The procedure is suspended during the Baccalauréat
- You register in the choosen faculties
END OF June - Begin of July
- Since the end of the Baccalauréat, the additional procedure is open
- After the Baccalauréat results, a commission led by the rector proposes an assignment to graduates who haven't obtained any positive response
- End of the affectation
Your application has been accepted on Parcoursup and you have unconditionally accepted the offer: CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Until now, you may fill in the registration form on our "Espace admission" website, using the email adress and password we sent you by email, and become one of our students for the next academic year!
Before your inscription, since the 1st of July, you have to paie the CVEC (Contribution Vie Etudiante et du Campus - Student and Campus Life Contribution) :
1. Register at the site messervices.etudiant.gouv.fr
2. Then connect to the dedicated CVEC site cvec.etudiant.gouv.fr (with the same login & password)
3. Enter the city in which you are studying and pay the CVEC with a debit or credit card
4. Download and retain the proof of payment, when your identification number is noted. This number is essential for your registration on our "Espace admission" website
For more informations about the CVEC, consulte the dedicated page on Campus France website.
Click on “Registration” and follow the different steps :
- Personal information and contact details
- Details of your parents/referents
- Social data
- Previous qualifications: when we receive your most recent diploma or marksheet we can approve your registration academically.
- Financial data
- Documents to upload
- Send the form
During the first step, personal details, make sure that the email address is the one you use normally. This address will be linked to your Catho id no., enabling you to log onto the Agora student portal (courses, timetables, etc.).
Your registration request will be studied by our staff. You may follow the progress of your dossier directly in the Éspace admission, in the section “Suivi de dossier” or via email.
Once your dossier has been studied and approved, you will receive an email inviting you to finalise your registration by logging onto the section “Payer la scolarité.”
During this last phase you may choose your method of payment and print out your financial engagement contract.
When you have signed your financial engagement contract you should send it along with the other necessary documents (listed on the engagement contract) to the following address : SERVICE GESTION DES AFFAIRES ETUDIANTES, 60 bd Vauban, CS 40109, 59 016 Lille Cedex.
Your registration will only be definitively recorded when we receive your :
- signed financial engagement contract
- Associated means of payment by cheque, direct debit (SEPA), or bank transfer (copy of the transfer order).
You will then have access to your student portal, on which you will find a copy of your invoice, the payment schedule, student attendance certificate, etc.
Your student card will be sent by the Student Affairs Management Department, subject to the academic, administrative and financial approval of your registration.
If you have any questions, you may contact the central reception for Les Facultés de l'Université Catholique de Lille, located on the ground floor of the hôtel académique, 60 boulevard Vauban.
You will need your student card to access the library and borrow books, to sit exams, to log onto the various information services available to you and to obtain reductions in certain catering outlets and cinemas.
It also serves as an electronic multiservice card! After loading it at a top-up terminal (near the printing department on the ground floor of the Hôtel Académique), you can use it to make photocopies, prints and scans, and to pay for food and drinks from vending machines.