For the last 15 years, the Université Catholique de Lille has organised a European Summer Program.
It takes the form of a four-week academic programme offered to international students who wish to discover Europe, France and the Nord Pas de Calais region.
Four programmes are organised:
- General programme with courses in business, human and social sciences, and literature, together with French lessons every morning
- Science and Engineering programme: 80 hours of engineering classes covering areas such as sustainable development or renewable energy, delivered in English.
- Intensive French programme: classes delivered entirely in French, aimed at advanced students of French as a foreign language, to improve their language skills.
- Law programme: 80 hours of law classes delivered in English, for students who have already obtained a bachelor’s degree in law,
The European Summer program delivers ECTS credits that can be transferred to your home university.
This inclusive programme includes not only courses but also accommodation, excursions, and a pick-up service from the station.
Find out more from the official European Summer Program website: http://www.univ-catholille.fr/european-summer-program/esp.asp
The LILLE Semester program is your chance to experience French culture fi rsthand and be part of an international, multicultural student community. Our LILLE Semester Program is tailored to suit your objectives and challenges, while balancing educational and social activities. Students can choose from a large variety of electives, most including an important Intercultural Communication component.
Whatever options you choose, get ready for an academic challenge and a human experience thanks to interactive and diversifi ed teaching methods, hands-on activities, and site visits.
We’ve got you covered ! The program has been designed as a full package including a large variety of academic courses, meal and transportation passes, extra-curricular activities, and personalized assistance and support.
An opportunity to improve and deepen your knowledge of French and to benefit from the University’s expertise in Humanities, Social Sciences, Management, and much more :
- Attend classes alongside French students
- Cultural activities and site visits
- Vibrant social and cultural life