First-time registrations (your first registration with one of our departments)

Are you hoping to join one ofLes Facultés de l'Université Catholique de Lille for a Bachelor or Master degree course? Whatever the programme you choose, you can calculate your tuition fees based on your means. Simply check your tax notification for 2015 based on your 2014* income and take either your taxable income (revenu imposable) or fiscal income (revenu fiscal de reference), whichever is highest.


ERASMUS exchange or international agreement ?

If you are studying in one of our departments as part of an ERASMUS exchange or international agreement, you will have no tuition fees to pay during your ERASMUS exchange.


However, if you wish to remain after the end of your exchange, please check with the international relations coordinator of your home university or school.


If you need any further information, please contact one of the Université Catholique de Lille international relations coordinators :